Case author: Natalya Shcherbina – contextual advertising department specialist at the agency
- It was technically impossible to implement all the requirements of the Google Merchant Center on the site.
- Contextual advertising was presented only by search campaigns.
- Within the framework of the obtained results, it was inappropriate to scale.
- Recommend to the client what adjustments should be made to the site for the successful launch of shopping campaigns.
- Launched and scaled shopping campaigns.
Already a month after the launch, we received the first tangible results:
- The budget grew by 51%.
- Transactions increased by 4.5 times.
- The company’s income grew 3.7 times.
- The cost of the transaction decreased by 3 times.
- The ratio of income to costs (ROAS) increased from 200% to 480%.
Five months after the launch of Google Shopping, we got the following results:
- The budget has grown 3.7 times.
- Transactions grew 6 times.
- The company’s income grew 4.6 times.
- The cost of the transaction decreased by 18 times.
- The ratio of income to expenses (ROAS) increased from 927% to 1210%.