Each project in the agency begins with an analysis of the following issues:
- What is the Client’s business?
- What is their unique selling proposition?
- Who are their target audiences?
- What’s the website’s position in search results and how do search engines see it?
- How do people find the website?
- What is the situation in the search results for the niche?
- Who are the main competitors? What are they doing wrong?
Answers to these questions help us better understand how we can help the Client with the help of SEO, and what is the shortest, most effective way to choose to achieve the Client’s business goals. That’s what strategic planning is for.
2) We perform a full comprehensive website audit
We conduct a holistic assessment of the current state of the website and analyze the current level of the website’s search engine optimization, including its technical and on-site SEO, as well as the analysis of backlinks to the website. We help you identify growth opportunities.
3) We develop a marketing strategy based on your business’ goals
The strategy always involves 4 key points.
- THE GOAL — a simple and straightforward answer to the question “Why do SEO?”
- THE TASK — a clear answer to the question “What to do?”
- THE RESULT — a measurable, easy-to-understand answer to the question “What impact would SEO have and when?”
- THE STRATEGY CONCEPT — the zest that will make a project stand out among the rest.
The task here is to get results in a shorter time and at lower cost, using, among other things, the weaknesses of the competitors.
Next, we coordinate the strategy with the Client, decide on the level of resources and interaction needed for the project.
We update the strategy every 6, 12 months, depending on the project and as agreed with the Client.
4) We create a plan of the key tasks
After creating and agreeing on the strategy, we proceed to draw up a plan of implementing the major tasks, both on the agency side and on the client side.
We discuss the level of interaction with the Client and the intermediate KPIs.
5) We put together a semantic core
We determine the search queries for which we’d like to get clicks from the target users and distribute the relevant keywords across the Client’s website. Depending on the level of competition, our capacity to improve the website and perform off-site marketing, we identify the search queries for further promotion. These may include queries that generate more traffic or requests with higher search volumes and higher levels of competition, as well as keywords with lower search volumes for which it would be easier to get into the top search results.
6) We draw up technical specifications for technical optimization of the website
- Elimination of technical errors.
- Internal linking of the website’s pages.
- Structured data markup.
7) We carry out rewriting / copywriting of on-site SEO content for all promoted categories and subcategories of the website
- We elaborate on the principles for creating metadata, pages and headings.
- We draw up technical specifications for copywriting and on-site search engine optimization.
- We create metadata that will be easy-to-understand for users while having a positive effect on the website’s ranking.
- We spell out what needs to be changed and added to the content so that search engines would better rank the website for the right search queries.
We pay a lot of attention to content, as it’s one of the main factors affecting the website’s search ranking, as well as the traffic to the website.
8) We carry out works on off-site marketing
- We put together technical specifications for content creation, as well as look for relevant websites and post content there, for the purpose of PR promotion and obtaining quality backlinks.
- We add eternal and temporary inbound links to other web properties.
- We do crowd-marketing.
9) We analyze the results and adjust the marketing strategy if necessary
We consider which of the solutions worked better, and what did not work at all in each particular case. And if necessary, we adjust the strategy for better results.
10) We create reports and monitor the performance against the KPIs
Each month, we provide the Client with reports about the performance trends in terms of search ranking positions and traffic, the state of the market, the conversion rates, as well as a list of tasks completed and budgets spent.
Executive of SEO
Timeliness is of paramount importance here. The longer it takes to implement the tasks and introduce the changes that would help improve the product, the less effective the website’s search presence would be.
While you’re still thinking about how to make your website mobile-responsive (since about 50% of your potential audience visit websites on their mobile devices), your competitors might already be generating mobile traffic and converting it into sales through their mobile-friendly websites.
Who Will Work On Your Project
1) Project Manager / Account Manager
Project Managers supervise projects of clients that have requested more than one type of service from the Agency, for example, both PPC marketing and SMM marketing services. In addition, they’re responsible for developing an overall marketing strategy for your business, communicating with business owners and marketing professionals responsible for the project, and delivering the project outcomes.
Account Managers manage projects for clients who have ordered one type of service from the Agency, for example, SEO marketing. They also oversee the communication between the representatives of the project (owners or marketing professionals) and the Agency’s specialists from different departments.
2) SEO Project Manager
SEO Managers (Middle or Senior) are responsible for managing the strategy and the results your project.
3) SEO Expert
SEO experts are responsible for implementing the strategy and achieving project results.
4) Content Editor and Copywriter
Content Editors and Copywriters are responsible for creating and distributing content for your project.
5) Link Builder
Link Builders are responsible for building quality backlinks to promote your website.
What is the Agency responsible for?
- Achieving the Client’s goals through the effective use of marketing tools.
- Analyzing, developing and implementing the marketing strategy.
- Developing the structure, usability and optimization of the website.
- Testing new hypotheses and ideas.
- KPI reporting.
- Implementing the workplan and achieving the KPIs.
Improving a product is a continuous process. It involves generating ideas, testing hypotheses, finding optimal solutions, implementing and adjusting them for better results.
Yes, it is difficult. And yes, SEO does not bring quick results. But the end result is a stable and growing business visibility in search results.
What is the Client responsible for?
- Creating a website and implementing edits to the website.
- Setting marketing goals.
- Implementation of technical specifications provided by the Agency.
- Establishing business processes, such as timely order processing and call center services.
- Improving customer loyalty and project recognition.